Scope of Experience
- Investment, commercial and industrial sales and leasing
- Development and sales of housing projects
- Development and sales of turnkey restaurant operations and other retail businesses
- Owner / broker of commercial real estate firm (Florida, USA)
- Restaurant consultant
- 1972 - Carlton University (Arts)
- 1974 - Algonquin College - Financing / Mutual Funds
- 1977 - Real Estate Board of Ontario
- 1979 - Algonquin College - Advanced Real Estate Investments
- 1999 - University of Florida / Realtor/Broker
Background & Experience
- A realtor since 1977 Fedeles experience has encompassed ownership and managment of multi-residential and commercial properties.
- Proven track record in commercial real estate sales and leasing.
Significant Transactions (or Completed Transactions)
- Broad range of knowledge and experience including negotiating the sales of pharmacies, rental offices, restaurants, sports franchises, golf courses, strip malls, vacant land, high rise residential buildings, conversions of multi-tenant residential to condos.
- Developed and managed a large portfolio of income producing properties.
Professional Affiliations - Past and Present
- Real Estate Board of Ontario
- Florida Real Estate Council
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Victoria Real Estate Board (VREB)
- Investment Commercial Division (VREB)
- British Columbia Real Estate Association