Get in Touch with Lea Cathcart
Scope of Experience
- Residential Real Estate Buying & Selling
- Residential Investments
- Strata Sales & Investments
- Property Valuation
- Sales & Marketing of Residential Real Estate
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Development Pre-Sales and Marketing
- University of Victoria - Bachelors Degree in Physical Education
- University of British Columbia - Teacher/Librarian Diploma
- University of British Columbia Sauder School of Business - Real Estate Trading Services Licensing
Background & Experience
Lea is life long Victorian, who is very active in the sporting community. He has a degree in Physical Education from the University of Victoria, and has also studied at the University of British Columbia. Lease has a very successful and rewarding 10-year teaching career in the Victoria School District prior to becoming a Realtor. Lea's passion for real estate stemmed from his first home purchase, and he wants to ensure that clients are properly educated about the purchasing process.
Lea has also been involved in numerous development projects, and provides invaluable insight for his clients with real estate analysis, sales and investments. His knowledge of real estate is supplemented by his professionalism, honesty, and ability to help clients step by step through the buying and selling process.
Lea and the Victoria Real Estate Team's sales and marketing utilizes custom built websites and videos, in addition to 3D virtual walk-throughs, which propels their marketing above others in the industry.
- Victoria Real Estate Team
- Victoria Real Estate Board
- British Columbia Real Estate Association
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Victoria Real Estate Board MLS Committee
- Victoria Real Estate Board Community Relations Committee